Eddy Merckx | Product Ref : 11EMX1Ult
Eddy Merckx EMX-1 is the ideal first carbon road bike, it provides precise handling and a comfortable ride ideal for sportive events. Equipped with a Shimano Ultegra groupset provides precise gear changing.
Detail description for 2011 Merckx EMX1 Ultegra Road Bike
Eddy Merckx whom is widely known as the world’s greatest ever racing cyclist with 525 wins to his professional career including the great tours and world championships has out his name and expertise to his bikes. All bikes developed by the company are ridden by Merckx himself before going into production. As with his cycling career Eddy Merckx adds that fine attention to detail needed to create that very special machine.
At Hooked on Cycling we stock 4 main models, the Alloy AMX-1 and the Carbon EMX-1 ( 105 ) and ( Ultegra) and the EMX-3. Available also are the lady specific road bikes, AFX-1 and EFX-1, EFX-3.
Add 4cm to the bike size to get the conventional centre-top frame measurement
• Frame: Carbon 24HM UDM
• Fork: Carbon
• Headset: FSA semi-integrated
• Stem: Merckx branded oversized
• Handlebar: Merckx branded Oversized
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
• Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
• Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
• Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
• Cranks: Shimano Ultegra Compact 50/34
• Cassette: Shimano 12-27T 10 speed
• Chain: HG50
• Wheels: Fulcrum racing 5
• Pedals: None
• Seatpost: Merckx own brand
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro
• Weight: 8.2kg